16th APCCMI 2016 is the official mobile app for the 16th Asia-Pacific Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infection, being held in Melbourne from 30 November - 3 December 2016
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending,
most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the
leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from
the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app
and have a great show!
16th APCCMI 2016 is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-26. The program can be installed on Android.
16th APCCMI 2016 (version 184.108.40.206) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.